Keeping You Safe
Social distancing and safety measures at our events due in response to COVID-19
Hampton Court Palace Food Festival has been curated to ensure we can deliver a wonderful day out within the parameters of government guidelines.
We want you to have a great day out, enjoying your visit with confidence knowing we have the safety of our visitors, exhibitors and staff at our highest priority.
We plan to operate under the industry’s All Secure Standard – a comprehensive set of guidelines to ensure that our events are operating under Covid secure measures. The following precautions will be taken to give you peace of mind:
- Face coverings will be required at all times inside the palace and courtyards, but voluntary elsewhere on the site. This information will be updated if Government or local authority guidelines change.
- Pre-booking is essential, including for HRP members. This ensures we can manage the number of people on site, reduces queuing and contact with staff at the entrance.
- Please observe appropriate social distancing in any queues and around the grounds.
- There will be hand washing facilities and sanitiser stations around the palace and gardens. We also advise you to bring your own.
- Please try not to touch products unless you intend to buy them
- Event staff will be frequently cleaning and disinfecting picnic benches in the gardens.
- Toilet facilities within the courtyards and in the Wilderness will be monitored by an attendant
Find out more about the Palace safety measures.
Sign up to our newsletter