Keeping You Safe
Keeping you safe on your visit
We know things will look and feel a bit different this year, but we want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep our visitors, exhibitors and staff safe. Please be mindful of your own safety and of those around you – we want everyone to have a lovely day out and to stay safe.
The following are some of the measures we will have in place at the Food Market to keep everyone safe as well as some things to think about before you visit:
- Face coverings are recommended for exhibitors working within their individual marquees (unless medically exempt) and inside the Palace, but voluntary elsewhere on the site.
- Pre-booking is essential, including for HRP members. This ensures we can manage the number of people on site, reduces queuing and contact with staff at the entrance.
- Please observe 2m social distancing in any queues and 1m+ around the grounds.
- There will be hand washing facilities and sanitiser stations around the palace and gardens. We also advise you to bring your own.
- Please try not to touch products unless you intend to buy them
- Event staff will be frequently cleaning and disinfecting picnic benches in the gardens.
- Toilet facilities within the courtyards and in the Wilderness will be monitored by an attendant
Find out more about the Palace safety measures.